You can view land use applications and related documents on the City of Bend website in e-Plans public viewer (you may need to disable your pop-up blocker for this site)
Follow these steps:
- Go to the City of Bend website: www.bendoregon.gov
- Hover your curser over the “SERVICES” tab on the left of the home screen
- In the third column, click on “Online Services”
- Under the “Building & Planning” heading, click on “ePlans (Public Viewer)”
- You will then be taken to the Active Projects List
- On the right side of the screen, input the File Number you wish to see, i.e. PZ-99-9999
- Click on the resulting link
Once you have access to the file you are looking for, you can view various documents related to the file. Sometimes, it can be difficult to view the files. In order to view files in PDF form, do the following:
- On the right side of the screen, you will see various folders containing documents, click on the folder you wish to view.
- The right side menu will then display all files, click the file you wish to view.
- A separate screen will pop up with two boxes at the top labeled “Review” and “Publish”, click on “Publish”.
- Select “Publish to PDF”.
- On resulting screen, scroll down and click “Publish”
- A new page will pop up with the document, which you can download as a PDF.
If you are unable to access files, or have questions about an application, you can contact the staff reviewer assigned to the file. Be sure to reference the file number in any correspondence.